Arlington Summer Camps
Find A Camp
Music & Movement of Arlington
The Music Together® classes are designed for babies and children ages 0-4 years. Activities include singing, playing instruments, and exploring rhythm and movement.
The Music Together® classes are designed for babies and children ages 0-4 years. By having children of a variety of ages together, along with their adult caregivers, each child will experience music-making in a family setting. Activities include singing, playing instruments, and exploring rhythm and movement. Parents will discover ways to incorporate music in play with their children in class as well as in the home. Classes meet for 45 minutes once a week for 10 weeks in the Fall, Winter, and Spring and 8 weeks in the Summer. Class size is a minimum of 6 children and a maximum of 12.
2012 - Jay Ratliff Day Camp at Cowboys Stadium
Join us at Cowboys Stadium and Learn Football From The Best on the very field the Dallas Cowboys play their games on! If you are a veteran player or just learning to play football, the Jay Ratliff Football Camp is a football learning experience you will never forget! Join Jay Ratliff for one of the best football experiences of your life.
Daily instruction, lectures and demonstrations by Cowboys Jay Ratliff. The
coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each camper to be a better, more confident football player. Our goal is to give each camper the finest football instruction available, let them have fun and
give them a football experience they will never forget!
• Select the offensive and defensive position(s) you want to play! We will provide comprehensive instruction at the positions you select. The program is designed to teach you sound, basic offensive/defensive football skills, and fundamentals. Camp will concentrate on position-specific skills and technique development. Excellent individual instruction and team play!
• Campers learn from outstanding veteran high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Campers are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio. This ratio ensures that campers receive individual and team instruction on both offense and defense at camp.
• Players learn more than just football at camp. They are taught about teamwork, consideration of others, self-discipline, and how to attain their potential in sports and in life. Players also learn the importance of achieving good grades and selecting correct role models.
• All the football you want! You will receive up to 4½ hours of the best instruction available each day.
• FREE Camp Tee Shirt and Autographs! Each camper will receive a free Football Camp T-shirt and autographs will be available during camp.
• Video highlights will be shown periodically throughout camp.
Enrollment is limited! Early registration is encouraged.
Summer Camp Jobs in Texas
Find A Camp
Owners and Directors
Featured Camp Videos
Copyright © 1995-2015 Camp Channel, Inc.
Contact The Camp Channel
Add Your Camp