Daily instruction, lectures and demonstrations by Cowboys Jay Ratliff. The
coaching staff will thoroughly train and prepare each camper to be a better, more confident football player. Our goal is to give each camper the finest football instruction available, let them have fun and
give them a football experience they will never forget!
• Select the offensive and defensive position(s) you want to play! We will provide comprehensive instruction at the positions you select. The program is designed to teach you sound, basic offensive/defensive football skills, and fundamentals. Camp will concentrate on position-specific skills and technique development. Excellent individual instruction and team play!
• Campers learn from outstanding veteran high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. Campers are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio. This ratio ensures that campers receive individual and team instruction on both offense and defense at camp.
• Players learn more than just football at camp. They are taught about teamwork, consideration of others, self-discipline, and how to attain their potential in sports and in life. Players also learn the importance of achieving good grades and selecting correct role models.
• All the football you want! You will receive up to 4½ hours of the best instruction available each day.
• FREE Camp Tee Shirt and Autographs! Each camper will receive a free Football Camp T-shirt and autographs will be available during camp.
• Video highlights will be shown periodically throughout camp.
Enrollment is limited! Early registration is encouraged.
Dallas Cowboys Stadium
925 North Collins Street
Arlington TX, 76011 United States
9375 Washington Blvd.
Laurel , MD, 20723 United States