Week-long Summer Day Camps are offered during the spring and summer months. Ages 6 to 11. Maximum of 12 kids per week. Cost is $320 per week. Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9AM to 2PM and consists of
- Horse Care Responsibilities such as learning how to feed, groom, bathe the horses, and barn/grounds maintenance.
- One-on-one Riding sessions in which campers will gain confidence in properly controlling a horse on their own.
- Equine Education such as learning about breeds, disciplines, horse health, and communication.
- Horse-Related Activities & Games (scavenger hunt, painting a horse, saddling a horse, ground-work, etc.)
- Swimming in Outdoor Heated Pool
*One-Day Mini Camps may also be scheduled at times throughout the year. These generally fall on Saturdays, but we also offer some camps on school breaks. Mini camps are 4 hours long and cost $85. Ages 6-11, Maximum of 12 kids per camp.
Activities and Features
Religious Emphasis None
Academic General Academics
Horseback Riding General Horseback Riding English Western
Water Sports General Water Sports Recreational Swimming
Arts and Crafts General Arts and Crafts
Miscellaneous General Miscellaneous Actvities Leadership Skills
Location & Contact Information
Camp Address 13333 Six Points Road
Carmel IN, 46032 United States
Winter Address 13333 Six Points Road
Carmel, IN, 46032 United States