iD Film Academy is for ages 13-18. Get creative this summer while exploring the NYU, Yale, or UC Berkeley campus and using New York City, the SF Bay Area, or New Haven as your film or photography backdrop. Intensive, pre-college experience in movie-making, special effects, and photography. Gain a competitive edge and learn how your interest in film or photography can lead to a college degree, and even a rewarding career.
WHY iD FILM ACADEMY?
• Get immersed in a 2-week, intensive summer filmmaking and photography program for teens ages 13-18.
• Experience collegiate life at a top university like NYU, Yale, or UC Berkeley.
• iD has been named a Top Workplace 4 years in a row and recently #1 in Silicon Valley for small businesses. This allows for recruitment of the finest staff in the country.
• Learn from experienced Academy faculty and have fun collaborating with like-minded students. Courses for every skill, gender, and background.
• 8:1. Ratios of 8 students per instructor are guaranteed. Personalized instruction is at the core of every Academy program.
• Tour a real film studio or related venue to gain industry insight and make valuable connections with visual arts professionals.
• Work with industry-grade software including Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
• Learn how to create, publish, and update your portfolio for college and leave with the tools to excel in the field of visual arts.
• Discover Blended learning—students receive hands-on instruction and utilize a proprietary learning engine, iD Game Plan.
• Learn year-round with free monthly online workshops as well as iD Tech 365, a comprehensive online learning platform.
• Select to receive an official transcript with accredited Continuing Education Units from Stanford (available at all locations).
SUMMER COURSES AT iD FILM ACADEMY
Choose from a variety of fun, yet intensive visual arts courses:
• iD Film Studios 101
• Visual FX with Final Cut Pro & Adobe After Effects
• Professional Photography
OTHER SUMMER PROGRAMS
Film, photography, and technology summer programs for kids and teens are also held at iD Tech Camps. These weeklong camps for ages 7-17 are held at over 80 prestigious universities in 29 states nationwide including NYU . Visit iDTechCamps.com. Additional iD Tech Academies for teens include iD Programming Academy (held at NYU) and iD Game Design & Development Academy (held at Vassar, Harvard, Stanford, Emory, and more).
Visit iDFilmAcademy.com for more information and to register online (check up-to-the-minute-availability). Or, call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak to a Program Advisor. Flexible enrollment—enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before your session without any change fees.
Located at UC Berkeley, NYU, and Yale
Summer Teen Programs in Palo Alto and New york City CA, NY, 95008 USA
1-888-709-TECH (8324) (tel.)
42 West Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA, 95008 USA
1-888-709-TECH (8324) (tel.)
|CA||Berkeley, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Jose, San Mateo|
|NY||New York, Manhattan, New York City, NY|