You'll find that being a counselor at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the best and most important job you will ever have. Camp Skylemar, is in search of staff who want to make a positive difference in the world. At Skylemar you’ll have the opportunity to be a leader, teacher, coach, mentor and hero.
• Sports: lacrosse, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, archery, football, soccer & volleyball.
• Arts, Music & Sciences: photography, theater arts, culinary arts, science, wood-shop, art, video production, crafts, piano, graphic design & guitar.
• Water Sports: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, sailing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, wake-surfing, water-polo & fishing.
• Outdoor Adventure: ropes course, climbing, hiking, camping & outdoor skills.
• Nursing & Office: RN, LPN and experienced office staff.
Our staff are involved with many special events plus day and overnight trips. In addition to providing instructional leadership in one or more activities throughout the day, a counselor serves as “big brother/sister”, friend, role-model, adviser and “hero”.
Skylemar seeks staff who are:
• Fun, energetic & creative.
• Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
• A positive role-model.
• Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
• Comfortable teaching all levels, from nervous to competitive.
• Responsible, Supportive & Patient.
Compensation package includes:
• Compensation starting at $2,500.00
• Travel expenses
• Staff shirts
• Internship credit is available
Additional information and online application located on our website www.skylemar.com/staff. Email questions to email@example.com