You'll find that being a staff member at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the best and most important job you will ever have. Camp Skylemar, is in search of staff who want to make a positive difference in the world. At Skylemar you’ll have the opportunity to be a leader, teacher, coach, mentor and hero.
Skylemar staff are involved with many special events, day and overnight trips. In addition to providing instructional leadership in one or more activities throughout the day, a counselor serves as “big brother/sister”, friend, role-model, adviser and “hero”.
We seek staff who are:
• Fun, energetic & kind.
• Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
• A positive role-model.
• Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
• Comfortable teaching all levels, from nervous to competitive.
• Responsible, Supportive & Patient.
Compensation package includes:
• Compensation starting at $2,500.00
• Travel expenses
• Staff shirts
• Internship credit is available
Additional information and online application located on our website www.skylemar.com/staff. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few Reasons to Make Camp Skylemar Your Summer Job:
• Build leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills while making lifelong friendships.
• Serve as a mentor, role model, and hero to our campers.
• 240 acres of beautiful outdoors, including a 3-mile-long virtually private lake!
• Your Skylemar uniform? T-shirts and shorts!
• Your Skylemar co-workers? Passionate young adults like you, looking to have the best summer ever!
Counselor compensation packages start at $2,500.00 which includes housing, meals and a travel stipend. WIFI, staff shirts and a laundry service are also provided. Compensation for professional staff (i.e. nurses, teachers & coaches) start at $3,500.00.