CIT Program & Wrangler Benefits:
• Study materials, training before & during camps, ranch shirt
• Lodging, meals provided at the ranch during overnights.
• Riding/exercise horses as needed those that qualify. Options for lessons at our CIT discount rate.
• Option to bring your horse
• Opportunity to grow in your horsemanship and skills
• Opportunity to be hired after summer or intern for discounted lessons/training or practice rides
• Field trips (Example: Water park)
• Training in CPR/First Aid, and Safety
Go to website to contact us- fill out form for position you are interested in
M&M Ranch Horseback Riding Youth Barrels, Poles
Outside Horses Welcome (Haul in for training)
• Barrels, Pole Bending, Horse Training, Basic sorting drills & much more!
• Beginners to Advance summer and lesson programs
• Teen CIT Program, Youth Junior Counselor Program
Individualized and taught by qualified instructors! We emphasize not just riding but building a holistic relationship with each horse and hands-on barn/horse activities. We limit the number of students to preserve this individualized approach.
Horse Camp/Clinic-Girls Only Overnight: (Intermediate to Advance)
Youth Intermediate-Advance Horse Camp/Clinic- Includes
• Advance proper riding skills, safety, balance, softness
• Advance horsemanship and riding, training
• Advance Riding: Correct leads, side-passes, problem
• Safety, proper handling with the horses, haltering, safety tying
• Intensive groundwork training
• Horse care- grooming, hoof care, feeding, basic first aid
• Water-park activity and field trips – example: local vet, horse chiropractor come on site
Day Camp- & Year-Round Lesson Program: See website for more details
• Youth Summer lesson Program- June.
• Western lessons for youth and adults.
• Horse training, and groundwork training available.
• Lessons available year round