Our Westport Centre is located in the wooded grounds of the lovely Westport Woods Hotel at the edge of Westport Town on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. We offer outstanding Hotel Standard facilities including en-suite ccommodation and a 17m swimming pool. All Activities are either on site or on nearby beaches and mountains.
• Classroom, dining and recreational facilities
• Safe and secure site with 24 hour supervision
• English classes with exciting activity and cultural programme
• Host family option available
• Swimming pool.
Ensuite rooms of 4 & 8 beds.
Total number of beds available: 120
Full Multi-Activity and Specialist Camp menu available.
Specialist Camps Offered: Surf’s Up, Adventure Extreme, Motorsports, Horseriding
• 15 hours of tuition classes per week with suitably qualified TEFL teachers,
combined with an exciting activity programme.
• Excellent classroom and audio visual facilities on site.
• Full immersion programme with Irish children staying residentially on site.
• One and a half days excursion per week to places of National and Local interest,
including Galway City, Dublin City and Connemara National Park. Irish Dancing and music also available.
Knock - 1 hour, Shannon - 2 hours, Dublin - 3 hours. Fully escorted travel available.
Activities and Features
Accommodating Special Needs Diabetes Learning Disability