Where Fun, Thinking & Learning comes to Life
- Robot Camps Girls and Boys - Aged 6 to 17
We provide hands-on Summer Camps and Birthday parties that are learning and fun environments, plus we provide Robot Hobby kits for children interested in both Robots and Computers.
- Robot Camps offered in Camps during June, July and August
- 1 week (5 days) long (4 days during July 4th week)
- 9:00 a.m.— 3:00 p.m.
- Camps in the Dallas - Fort Worth Area
- First time Beginners to Intermediate
- Cities: Dallas, Fort Worth, Sherman, Denton, Irving, Arlington, Grand Prairie,Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Plano, Murphy, Sachse, Wylie, Rowlett, Rockwall, Garland, Richardson, Lewisville, Coppell, Grapevine, Westlake, Keller, Watauge, Southlake, Colleyville, Euless, Hurst, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Haltom City, Flower mound, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Hebron, North Dallas, Preston Hollow and Park Cities
- Questions: Call 1 (972) 782-2503
The Student of today and Practitioner of tomorrow must be a creative thinker and planner, willing to exercise good judgment to solve problems spanning many aspects of technology. With the technological environment we live in today and its increasing importance in the future, with Computers, Robots, Voice control systems, iPODs, Optical networks and a spectrum of other technologies, it is imperative that we give a student the edge they need to influence their environment.
With a hand’s on approach, each student will be given access to a robotics kit for the day's session. Each kit typically contains building parts, moving parts; the robots brain (Controller) and a variety of sensors (Touch, Eyes, and Hearing etc.). Challenges like racing, synchronized dancing, traversing a maze, and a variant of battle-bots competition are part of the program. Our knowledgeable team of Engineers and Computer Scientist s are passionate about the world of Robots. They will share their knowledge and passion with your children.
These range from pure Entertainment to programs of progressive levels of Learning and Education in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.), using creative software and learning tools, programming and practical hands-on learning that are available for all ages.