|Salary Range:||$2500 - $4950|
Working at camp is an amazing opportunity that is demanding, challenging, and very rewarding. Staff members endure long hours, changing weather, and close living quarters. Yet working through these challenges makes each day at camp more exciting and rewarding!
Working at camp will change your life!
Do you have these needed qualities?
- Love working with kids
- Sense of humor
- good listening skills
- mature and responsible
- patient and kind
- respect for yourself and others
Benefits of Working as a Camp Staff
· Developing important life and career skills such as communication, planning, leadership, team building and management.
· Sharing common goals and building new friendships
· Uncovering hidden strengths
· Increasing your skills and knowledge of the outdoors.
· Receive intensive training in areas such as conflict resolution, decision-making, emergency procedures, and outdoor skills.
· Serving as a positive role model
Earn money and much more
· Room and board provided as part of the compensation.
· Very few expenses, you can save money
· Gain personal and career experiences: similar to the campers you develop a personal sense of confidence, teamwork, and leadership abilities at camp.
400 S. Robert St.
St. Paul, MN, 55107