Innabah is located in historic Chester County approximately 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Innabah offers 179 acres of rolling woodlands and open fields with scenic French Creek providing a natural setting for Outdoor Christian Education Experiences. The Main Site area includes 5 lodges, 12 seasonal cabins, a large dinning room, swimming pool, camp store, gymnasium, and Eggleston Hall. The Outpost Area features 4 Adirondack-type shelter campsites, a large pavilion and bathhouse. The Day use area includes a large pavilion, restroom, and outdoor sports area.
Highly trained volunteers and paid staff assume leadership responsibilities for the biblical instruction and recreational activities; maintaining a safe and fun environment and nurturing growth through this outdoor summer camp experience.
All resident campers will enjoy:
- Comfortable living accommodations in lodges, cabins, or shelters.
- Meals served "Family Style" in the dinning room
- Swimming in the Pool
- Canoeing and pedal boating in the French creek
- Participating in cooperative group activities and low ropes course elements
- Activities in our new gymnasium and archery range
- Experiencing campfires, nature hikes, hayrides, arts and crafts, sing-a-longs and more
- Sharing in daily Bible Study and evening vesper services, Sunday evening worship, Tuesday evening bonfire, and Friday evening Celebration