Benefits of Working as a Camp Staff
· Developing important life and career skills such as communication, planning, leadership, team building and management.
· Sharing common goals and building new friendships
· Uncovering hidden strengths
· Increasing your skills and knowledge of the outdoors.
· Receive intensive training in areas such as conflict resolution, decision-making, emergency procedures, and outdoor skills.
· Serving as a positive role model
Earn money and much more
· Room and board provided as part of the compensation.
· Very few expenses, you can save money
· Gain personal and career experiences: similar to the campers you develop a personal sense of confidence, teamwork, and leadership abilities at camp.