Who can attend surf camp: First time students, including beginning, intermediate and advanced levels are encouraged to attend. Age groups: 6-12 years old and 13-17 years old can register for our camps. We encourage siblings, friends and family to all sign up together.
What to expect: Fun filled days at the beach learning how to surf. In mornings we stretch, warm-up and the surf for about two hours. After surfing, we eat lunch and relax under the sun. Then we play some beach games for about thirty minutes. Once everyone is ready, we all go surf and swim for another two hours.
What is provided:
* TRAINED PROFESSIONAL SURF INSTUCTORS
* SOFT FOAM SURF BOARDS
* SHADE - under our canopies
* BOTTLED WATER
* OCEAN WATER - all you can drink!
* Our surfing system is introduced and taught on land in the morning
* Warm-up/stretching techniques prior to surfing
* Surfing in groups - morning and afternoon
* Lunch - bring your own lunch and/or lunch money
* Beach games (volleyball, soccer, football + more)
* Surf contest every Friday
Activities and Features
Other Activities Surf Instruction/ Surfing
Location & Contact
Camp Address 2507 Main st.
Santa Monica CA, 90405 United States
Winter Address 2507 Main st.
Santa Monica, Ca, 90405 United States