The Conservation College offers unique overnight camps in beautiful wilderness locations of Washington State. Directors Kim & Chris Chisholm are on site teaching our highly-trained staff throughout the summer.
The Conservation College offers Overnight Youth & Adult Camps at Mt Rainier and other beautiful locations:
• Outdoor Leadership Training - Backpack into Wolf Country
• Wildlife Safari - Tracking & Photography in Wolf Country
• Wilderness Survivors Side of the Mountain
• Nature Arts & Survival TV Film Camp
• Secrets of the Ancient Scout
• Wild Chefs & Herbal Medics
• Ancient Archers & Artisans
• Paleo Diet & Lifestyle
• Epic Fishing Camp
Kids Summer Day Camps in Issaquah, Puyallup & Olympia:
The Wolf College is an outdoor school with camps, classes, workshops, expeditions and apprenticeships on • sustainability • survival • traditional tech • wild edible and medicinal plants • wildlife tracking and birding • honorable hunting and fishing • outdoor teaching, parenting and leadership • environmental policy - climate and wolves.