Camp Starfish is a not-for-profit residential summer camp that serves children between the ages of 6 to 18 who have emotional, behavioral and learning challenges. Using a combination of traditional camp programs combined with a one-to-one staff to camper ratio, we have created a camp that meets the needs of children who have not been or would not be successful at other camps. Our campers experience success and fun at our camp because of the individualized attention they receive from our talented, creative, amazing staff. Our staff team is a large and diverse group of young adults from across the country and around the globe. We hope you may be interested in joining us!
- Group Specialists (Cabin Counselors)
- Waterfront Specialists (Lifeguards)
- Boating (Canoe and Kayak) Specialists
- Dance Specialist
- Sensory Gym/Fitness/Yoga Specialist
- Learning Center Specialist
- Martial Arts Specialist
- Music Specialist
- Health Assistants
• Short season! You have time to make a difference, earn some money AND enjoy some free time during your summer vacation after employment with us! The best of both worlds!
• Room and Board included
• Laundry Service provided
• Travel Stipend available for staff members traveling over 250 miles
• Salary and bonus information may be found here: http://campstarfish.org/staff/detailsmain.html
• Gain valuable skills needed to work with a variety of children
• Make friends that will last a lifetime
Camp Starfish is uniquely positioned to provide traditional camp experiences in a non-traditional summer. Our dedicated staff team, partnered with medical professionals, has worked hard to adapt programs and create protocols that meet the guidelines and recommendations laid out by the CDC, the State of New Hampshire, and the American Camp Association.
Camp Starfish will operate as a "bubble" for the summer season. For more information about how we plan to operate safely in 2021, please check our website for the most up-to-date details.